The IKM CHAN WOON PENG Outstanding Chemistry Entrepreneurship (OCE) Award is an award to be presented to a IKM member who has achieved the most outstanding entrepreneurship in an enterprise related to the application of chemistry.
The Rules of the OCE Award are as follows:
- This OCE Award is to be presented at an IKM annual function.
- There will only be one award a year.
- Call for nomination will appear in IKM website in early January and nomination will close on 30th June of the year.
- The criteria for the selection of the OCE Awards are as follows:
- Exceptional entrepreneurship including entrepreneurial spirit, business development & value creation, strategic direction & human resource development, creativity & innovation, personal integrity & purpose driven leadership, corporate social responsibility, diversity, environment & sustainability and national & global impact;
- Contribution to the further development of one or more disciplines, sectors or areas of chemistry;
- Contribution to the further growth and sustainability of the national economy.
IKM will establish a Panel of Judges comprising at least 5 members with IKM President as the Chairman of the Panel.
The decision of the Panel is by simple majority only; however, if there is a tie, the chairman will have an additional casting vote.
The decision of the Panel will be approved by the IKM Council.
The winner of the Award will be informed latest by 30th September.
The winner, to be known as the IKM Outstanding Chemistry Entrepreneur (year), will be presented with a plaque and an e-certificate with the following wordings:
CHAN WOON PENG
Outstanding Chemistry Entrepreneurship (OCE) Award (Year)
is presented to
for his/hers most outstanding entrepreneurship in the area of
Outstanding Chemistry Entrepreneurship Award: 20211212
DOWNLOAD NOMINATION FORM
The completed nomination form together with supporting documents can be sent to the following address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th June at 5pm :