- The Merit Awards were established under the Education Fund, for children of members based on their performance in the Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examinations or their equivalent.
- Applications are now invited for the 2021 IKM Merit Awards from members whose children satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- STPM 2 Distinctions
- SPM 6 Distinctions
- The results shall be based on the 2020 examinations and the closing date for applications is 1st September 2021.
- When applying, please attach a certified copy of the result.
- The award shall be to the amount of RM300 each for SPM and RM400 each for STPM candidates who satisfy the minimum requirements. The decision on the awards will be made by the Council.
- For the STPM and SPM applicants, chemistry must be one of the subjects taken in the examination.
Note: Members whose contributions to the Education Fund are in arrears will not be considered for the above awards. Applications received after the closing date will also not be considered.
Application can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention to Mrs Siti)