Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is written in English and typed in a single column width with single spacing.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I agree not to withdraw the article once it is accepted by the Editorial Board to commence editorial processing for publication.
- By submitting an article, the author(s) agree that the copyright for the article is transferred to the Publisher (Institut Kimia Malaysia), if and when accepted for publication. The copyright covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.